1) Do NOT pour fuel into a burning flame. Only refill after the flame has burnt out.
2) Keep away from children and pets.
3) Burn indoors only in a well-ventilated room, with windows open OR the air-conditioning on. Do NOT burn in a closed indoor environment.
4) Keep AWAY from any fire hazard or electricity points or sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place and away from inflammable substances.
5) When using outdoors, keep away from dry twigs and leaves or material that can lead to a big fire. Keep a 2-meter burning radius which is free from all debris.
6) Do NOT carry or move around when the flame is burning.
7) Do NOT leave unburnt fuel in the fireplace.
We recommend buying 2 bottles of 500 ml of CALM Fire Fuel for your Fireplace.
One 500 ml bottle will give you a burn time of up to 6-7 hours. CALM Fire Fuel is a clean-burning liquid fuel that produces a pleasant, intimate, natural fire with no open flames. Make sure that the flame is completely out before adding more fuel.